Skip to main content


Online Request

A request for an official transcript cannot be completed online at this time. The request must be made in writing and include the student's signature. A request may be made at any Southern campus Records Office, or by submitting a transcript request form by mail or fax to: 

Central Records
Southern WV Community & Technical College
PO Box 2900
Mount Gay, WV 25637

Phone: 304.896.7443
FAX:  304.792.7056

The student's first five transcripts will be granted free of charge. Subsequent requests are $10.00 for each transcript. Transcript requests will not be honored if the student has an obligation with the institution.

Unofficial, Online Request

A request for an academic transcript can be completed on-line at any time. Please print and follow the directions below for completing an online request for transcripts.

1.    Click this link
2.    Click “Enter Secure Area”
3.    Enter “User ID” (your S# and PIN (your birthday as 6 digits, example 060180)
4.    Click “Student Services & Financial Aid
5.    Click “Student Records”
6.    Click “Academic Transcript” for FREE unofficial student web transcript