Skip to main content


Through the Records Offices, veterans seeking educational benefits are furnished with appropriate forms and given instruction regarding the procedures required to enroll.  The forms are then certified by an apporpriate College official and copies forwarded to the appropriate Veteran' Administration office. Benefits are calculated based upon the number of credit hours attempted in the veteran's academic program; the courses attempted are closely scrutinized to insure that all classes are required in the degree program in which the veteran is enrolled.  For more information, contact the Central Records Office at the address below or click the "Contact us" link to the left.

Central Records
Southern WV Community and Technical College
PO Box 2900, Mount Gay, WV 25637
Phone: 304.896.7443