The Registrar’s Office provides information and services to students, faculty members, academic departments, administrative units and external agencies.
We’re located in the Student Services area of Building A. The Admission and Records staff on each campus are an extension of the Registrar’s Office.
What do we do?
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating student personal and academic records
- Maintaining and updating student academic files
- Maintaining student registration status
- Maintaining student academic standing
- Articulating transfer credit
- Processing official student academic transcripts
- Providing enrollment and degree verifications
- Assisting and providing support with BANNER
- Evaluating and producing graduation certifications
- Request a Transcript
- Campus Change
- Address Change
- Name Change
- Program Change
- Schedule Change
- Duplicate Diploma
- Registration Form
- Transient Student Form