The Southern West Virginia Community College Foundation, Inc. will seek to secure external sources of financial support to provide funding for students, faculty, staff, and academic programs at Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College through special event fundraising, donor relations, investment management, and community philanthropy.
The Southern West Virginia Community College Foundation, Inc. will seek to secure additional financial resources to enhance and expand educational programs and services offered to students attending Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College. Resources are used to provide scholarships, emergency student funds, support to academic programs, professional development, and efforts to promote community awareness of the College and its services.
Excellence 2021 – 2026 Campaign Priorities
Student Financial Assistance
- Increase the number of students receiving annual scholarships
- Increase the number of students receiving assistance for textbooks, fees, testing costs, and academic needs
- Increase the number of students receiving assistance for food insecurities and emergency funds
- Increase the number of endowed scholarships
- Increase number of general contributions
- Sponsor and/or co-sponsor special events to fund endowments
- Expand opportunities for 2+2 Transfer Agreements
- Expand academic programs to meet with demand
- Expansion of skill sets and certificates
Platinum: $50,000 and up
|Questions regarding the EXCELLENCE 50 Years & Beyond can be directed to Southern’s Development office by dialing 304-896-7425 or visit the website at www.southernwv.edu|