Information and resources regarding SWVCTC and the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Comments and Complaints

Have a comment or complaint you want to share with the College? Please complete this form to inform the College of your comments. Comments and complaints are given to the Vice President in charge of the area involved. If you leave your name and contact information, we may contact you to provide any additional information that is needed. Anonymous posts are allowed, but follow-up is impossible.

For information regarding the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) complaint process, please click here.

For Information on filing complaints with Accreditor, State Agency, or Other Relevant Official please click here.

Please note: Intentionally providing false information to the College may result in disciplinary action.

Please fill out the form below: