Welcome to the Southern Human Resources Page. Find more information here about employment opportunities, important info for current employees, forms, and more.
Applying for Employment
Applications are also available at any campus location or by calling 1-866-798-2821, 304-896-7409, or by e-mail to . A separate application for employment must be submitted for each position for which you are applying.
Submit application, cover letter, resume, and transcript copies to:
Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College
100 College Drive
Logan, WV 25601
Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact the Human Resource office at (304) 896-7408 if you need assistance or reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process.
Download the Application for Employment files below:
Right Click on the file you would like to download and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” and open in your preferred reader.
HR Required Postings
- Affirmative Action: Hiring Process
- WV Human Rights Act
- WV Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Military Family Leave Notice
- Unemployment Compensation Benefit Rate Table
- Workers Compensation
- WV Minimum Wage and Max Hours
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Federal Minimum Wage
- OSHA (Occupational Safety Health Administration)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- WV Whistle-blower Law