CARES ACT Institutional Reporting
The CARES Act establishes and funds the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). Sections 18004(a)(1) and 18004(c) of the CARES Act, which address the HEERF, allow institutions of higher education to use up to 50 percent of the funds they receive to cover any costs associated with significant changes to the delivery of instruction due to the coronavirus so long as such costs do not include payment to contractors for the provision of pre-enrollment recruitment activities, including marketing and advertising; endowments; or capital outlays associated with facilities related to athletics, sectarian instruction, or religious worship (collectively referred to as “Recipient’s Institutional Costs”).
The U.S. Department of Education’s reporting guidelines for the HEERF can be found here.
Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College’s HEERF Reporting
- CRRSAA Quarterly Report March 2021
- CRRSAA March 31 2021-Quarterly Report
- SWVCTC Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report HEERF 6-30-21
- SWVCTC Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report HEERF 4-7-21
- SWVCTC Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report HEERF 12-31-20
- SWVCTC Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report HEERF 9-30-2020